Are you upbeat, organised and a logical thinker, looking for a stylish new journey? Become a apart of a fast growing and successful women's online and boutique based in Oakleigh!
As the Retail Assistant you will be reporting directly to the Retail Manager and will support the retail team. Your primary focus is to understand the Style Me Over customer to provide fun and effective customer service and styling advice.
- Ensure you are well-presented/dressed at all times including wearing new stock and lipstick so you can Pop Your Lips and promote new styles
- Provide exceptional customer service by serving and styling customers based on their personal needs and our professional styling advice
- Process Point of Sale purchases
- Process required exchanges/refunds
- Steam new stock ensuring all stock on the floor is well maintained and presented at all times
- Ensure new merchandise is in store
- Re-stock the floor as sizes and styles sell out
- Update mannequin styles as directed by Retail Manager
- Ensure the store is always clean and tidy (this includes re-folding stock, cleaning mirrors and windows, dusting the shelving, light fittings, tables and desk, vacuuming the floor and watering the plants weekly)
At the end of the day:
- Prepare register close off which is to be approved by the Retail Manager
- Re-stock the floor so the store is ready for the next day with all required styles and sizes
- Clean the store in preparation for the next day