Experience our amazing soy based candles in a variety of different aromas all perfectly set into reclaimed bottles.
With each candle there is around 40 hours of blissfulness...Enjoy
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the bars and cafes of the Sydney's Inner West and the wineries and breweries of the Southern Highlands
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with natural soy wax & premium-grade fragrance oils in Bowral, Southern Highlands.
- Double wood-wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Natural bark-finished Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!)
PEPPERCORN - An invigorating masculine blend with lively citrus top notes of lemon zest, bergamot with aromatic and herbaceous coriander and basil entwined with strong woody notes of vetiver, sandalwood and spicy black peppercorn.
The Important First Burn
The first burn plays a huge part in caring for your candle. When lighting your Mojo candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the edges of the container. This creates what is called a wax "pool." This pool helps to prevent tunnelling and promotes an even burn each time you light the candle and ensures the best scent throw. An uneven wax pool can drown the wick & cause lighting problems so please burn in 2-4 hour increments.